- May 4, 2022
- Posted by: Administrator
- Category: Recreational Marijuana News
2022 Cannabis Extraction Virtual Conference
Sponsored by Hardy Diagnostics
The Future of Cannabis Concentrates: in Hydrocarbon Extraction & Manufacturing
- Michelle Sprawls, Director of Science, CULTA
This presentation delves into closed loop hydrocarbon extraction, what products can you make with this type of extraction method, advancements for manufacturing and new techniques.
Hardy Diagnostics Sponsored TechTalk
- Jessa Youngblood, Food and Beverage Market Coordinator, Hardy Diagnostics
Extraction Optimization Through Artificial Intelligence
- Dr. Markus Roggen, President & Chief Science Officer, Delic Labs
Attendees can expect to learn about:
- Data is the basis for optimization, but which data is important and how to collect it.
- What system exist for extraction optimization?
- What is Bayesian Optimization, and how does it work?
- What are the best parameters for extracting average cannabis?
How the Notorious CO2 Became a Superhero: SFC for Green Cannabinoid and Terpene Purification
- Jason Lupoi, Ph.D., Director of Laboratory Operations, Thar Process
Attendees can expect to learn:
- Assessment of the ways in which SFC can be used to purify cannabinoids as well as remediate THC from hemp products such that they are compliant with the Farm Bill.
- The use of SFC for removing unwanted contaminants from product batches or chemical conversion processes such as those used in making delta-8-THC
- The application of CO2 extraction and SFC for terpene refinement.